APT is a specialized expert in communications and audio/video with over thirty years of installation experience. Our technicians are skilled at installing and maintaining new systems, as well as servicing or upgrading clients existing structures. We typically install the systems we design as well as implementing systems by other designers.
Some examples of our local installation projects include:
- Blinn College: Installed the sound system for the Performance Arts Center and Black Box Theater, in conjunction with Killis Almond (Historical Preservation Architect) and Hank Lam (acoustic consultant).
- Leander ISD: Installed the Bible Football Stadium Complex sound reinforcement system, the Monroe Stadium Complex sound reinforcement system, the Rouse High School Football/Soccer Field sound reinforcement and all district baseball and softball field sound reinforcement systems.
- University of Texas at Austin: Installed the Jamail Swim Center public address system.
- Saint John’s Episcopal Church of Austin: Installed a multi-speaker cluster sound reinforcement system.
- Del Valle High School: Installed a 382 pound, 12’ x 16’ projection screen in the auditorium.